- See how much you can save by re-shopping your home insurance rates at Policygenius.com
- Use Code: BEARS for 50% off 2 or more pairs at ShadyRays.com - Buy One, Get One Free
- Get started with your first month free! Go to ForHims.com/bears.
- Go to WHOOP.com and enter “BEARS” at checkout to save 15%. Sleep better, recover faster, and train smarter
- Go to hellotushy.com/BEARS get 10% off your order
Tom Segura and Bert Kreischer start off this episode of 2 Bears, 1 Cave by discussing Wild 'n Out and 85 South, two of Bert's favorite new discoveries. They discuss lame agents, managers, and execs; how Cowhead survived coronavirus; lifestyle comedians; Oklahoma State football coach Mike Gundy; Denzel Washington, Lil Wayne, and Morgan Freeman's comments on racism, and the pronunciation of "nightmare." Spoiler alert: Bert's been saying it wrong. They also talk about some of the top news stories such as the new anti-discrimination law passed by the Supreme Court, Nicki Minaj and Tekashi 6ix9ine's music video, the rising number of coronavirus cases, and Howard Stern's recent backlash. They wrap up this episode by answering Bert's would you rather question: Would you rather dunk, play scratch golf, run an ultra marathon or be able to hit a home run off a major league pitcher?