Joined by NPPA’s Executive Director Akili Ramsess, Director of Newsroom Digital Security at Freedom of the Press Foundation Harlo Holmes, and founder and executive director of Global Journalist Security Frank Smyth, this webinar features a panel discussion all about protective measures photojournalists should take when photographing protests.
Watch to learn:
- Preparatory steps photographers should take BEFORE they cover a protest
- Digital and physical security tips to help everyone stay safe
- How best to handle press credentials in intense situations
- How to handle usage rights (hint: don’t give photos away for free!!)
Check out our blog for the full transcript and a comprehensive list of important articles and resources:
Join our community on social!
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/photoshelter/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/photoshelter
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PhotoShelter/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/749729/